What is the RAM 1500 Gas Mileage?
The RAM 1500 has always been known for its exceptional towing chops, its robust output, and its ultra-rugged performance – but what about the RAM 1500 gas mileage? Year after year, the RAM 1500 MPG shows that you can get fantastic fuel economy without compromising your performance. Get to know the RAM 1500 fuel economy figures that you might see on your next used pickup, and start shopping Truck Ranch today.
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy by Year
While the RAM 1500 fuel economy will vary depending on your choice of engine and body style, the previous model years shared similar gas mileage figures. Prior to 2021, you could expect around up to 20 mpg city and 25 mpg highway around American Fork. However, the 2021 model saw a big leap in efficiency – thanks to next-level technology like EcoDiesel and eTorque capability. Compare the RAM 1500 gas mileage by year below:
- 2021 RAM 1500 MPG: Up to 23 city / 33 highway mpg
- 2020 RAM 1500 MPG: Up to 20 city / 25 highway mpg
- 2019 RAM 1500 MPG: Up to 20 city / 25 highway mpg
- 2018 RAM 1500 MPG: Up to 20 city / 25 highway mpg
RAM Efficiency Technology
How has RAM been able to innovate in performance while pushing fuel economy figures even higher on the Logan roads? Here are a trio of technologies that have helped boost the RAM 1500 gas mileage over the years.
- EcoDiesel technology was introduced to maximize both torque and efficiency, resulting in an elevated diesel driving experience that uses 30% less gas than traditional V8 engines.
- eTorque systems replace the alternator with a 48-volt belt-driven electric motor, creating a mild hybrid system that boosts capabilities and efficiency at the same time.
- TorqueFlite is RAM’s tried and true automatic transmission system that is known for its reliability and durability, and its seamless shifts help create a smooth and efficient ride.
Explore the RAM 1500 Lineup at Truck Ranch
If you’re in the market for a RAM 1500 around Hillsboro, look no further than Truck Ranch. Our team can help you find just the right model for your wants and needs, and we’d be happy to go into all the details of the RAM 1500 fuel economy. Contact us today to learn more about your options!
More from Truck Ranch
Our Logan customers want to buy only the most reliable trucks that are pre-owned. That means they’ve come to the right place when they come to our trusted pre-owned truck dealership. What is the most reliable truck and how do you find the most reliable used pickup trucks? Don’t worry. We’ve put together a list…
Our Logan customers love the F-150. That’s because they like driving a truck that works as hard as they do. How much can this pickup tow? A lot! The 2022 Ford F-150 towing capacity can reach a jaw-dropping 14,000 pounds when properly equipped. Enjoy camping trips and family vacations because your pre-owned F-150 will tow your camper,…
The 2022 RAM 1500 towing capacity is quite impressive, especially when doing a used RAM trucks comparison, or even against other pickup trucks in its class. As you’re exploring the 2022 RAM 1500, you’ll find that the 2022 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel towing capacity reaches a jaw-dropping 12,750 pounds, but those seeking a used model might…